Daiker Heating in Waukesha—Combining Old-Fashioned Values with Modern Technology
Daiker Heating & Air Conditioning was started in 1945 by Joe Daiker to serve Milwaukee’s western suburbs, including Waukesha. He built the business based on the old-fashioned values of providing outstanding customer service and quality products at affordable prices. Most importantly, Joe believed that it was imperative to stand behind his work and his word—always putting customers’ needs before his own.
This tradition was carried on by his son, Don Daiker, when he took over the business in 1980. Don continued the family legacy of integrity as he worked to expand our service area into Waukesha, Delafield, Sussex, and other surrounding communities.
In 1988, Joe’s grandson, Jay McCaffery claimed his place in the family business after attending both the Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC) and the Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) in the HVAC business areas. He accepted the challenge of ushering Daiker Heating & Air Conditioning into the 21st century.
What Does This Mean for You?
- It means you will feel comfortable when you walk into our business or when our technicians walk into your home, because you know you can trust us.
- It means we have expanded our services from just heating and cooling into indoor air quality. Many of our customers were talking to us about issues they were having—allergies, static electricity “shocking” everyone during the winter, and high heating/cooling bills. We responded by offering a full line of products such as air ventilators, humidifiers, and air purifiers that can help improve your indoor air quality. Because when your family is breathing better, we are, too.
- It means that when you have a problem, we will give you an honest answer. If your unit can be safely repaired or just needs normal servicing, we will tell you. Should we determine your unit needs replacing after our evaluation, we will explain why and give you a truthful estimate.
- It means we are an accredited business from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating and we are also EnergyStar certified.
- It means when we give you an estimate, you can depend on the price being fair, with no surprises at the end of the project.
- It means we GUARANTEE customer satisfaction.
- It means you can continue to rely on a trusted neighbor for all of your heating, cooling, and now, indoor air quality needs.